| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Blakely, Ga in August is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.9 °C (91.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in August is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly dry. Circa 114.6mm (4.5in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 13:38 long with an average length of 13:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Blakely, Ga August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Blakely, Ga, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Blakely, Ga:
- Talladega, Al, Usa - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) NNW
- Montgomery Al, Usa - 196.1 kms (121.9 miles) NW
- Highland Home, Al, Usa - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) NW
- Selma, Al, Usa - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) WNW
- De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa - 95.3 kms (59.2 miles) W
- Pensacola, Fl, Usa - 216.4 kms (134.5 miles) WSW
- Apalachicola, Florida, Usa - 140.9 kms (87.5 miles) S
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Macon, Georgia, Usa - 228 kms (141.7 miles) NNE
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 191.6 kms (119 miles) NNE
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 203.2 kms (126.3 miles) NE
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) NE
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) ENE
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 253 kms (157.2 miles) E
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 95.3 kms (59.2 miles) E
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 190.6 kms (118.5 miles) E
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 91 kms (56.5 miles) SE
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 221.5 kms (137.7 miles) ESE